Join the HESSCO Team!
Since 1977 HESSCO (Health and Social Services Consortium, Inc.) has coordinated care services and provided support, information and referral for older adults, individuals living with a disability and their caregivers and families in the Massachusetts towns of Canton, Dedham, Foxborough, Medfield, Millis, Norfolk, Norwood, Plainville, Sharon, Walpole, Westwood and Wrentham. HESSCO is located conveniently off Route 1N on the Sharon/Walpole line with ample, free parking. HESSCO is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Come join a team dedicated to helping consumers and families find the care and services they need to Age Well in the community.
Benefits: (for Full-Time positions) which begin on the first day of employment include:
- Health, dental, life and long-term disability insurance
- Health reimbursement and flexible spending accounts
- Retirement savings plan
- 2 weeks vacation first year, 3 personal days, 11 holidays and 15 sick days first year
- Mileage reimbursement
- Flexible four-day work week for some positions
How to Apply: Send a resume and detailed cover letter describing your experience, qualifications and salary history to:
One Merchant Street
Sharon, MA 02067
Full time (37.5 hours/week) position available for a Geriatric Support Services Coordinator to work with elders enrolled in a Senior Care Options (SCO) program, a health plan which offers medical and social services. Duties include participating in a multidisciplinary health care team, coordinating services and providing case management.
- Human Services B.A. required; BSW preferred. Salary differential for LSW.
- Good assessment, writing, accurate record keeping and computer skills necessary.
- Ability to manage a caseload.
- Reliable personal transportation.
Intake Assessment Specialist
Full time position to assess the needs of elders, determine eligibility for programs, develop and monitor plans and advocate for elders. Identify financial, medical, mental health and other needs and refer to appropriate agency.
Human Service B.A. required. BSW preferred. Mass. SW license eligibility preferred. Good assessment, writing & computer skills necessary.