Join the HESSCO Team!
Since 1977 HESSCO (Health and Social Services Consortium, Inc.) has coordinated care services and provided support, information and referral for older adults, individuals living with a disability and their caregivers and families in the Massachusetts towns of Canton, Dedham, Foxborough, Medfield, Millis, Norfolk, Norwood, Plainville, Sharon, Walpole, Westwood and Wrentham. HESSCO is located conveniently off Route 1N on the Sharon/Walpole line with ample, free parking. HESSCO is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Come join a team dedicated to helping consumers and families find the care and services they need to Age Well in the community.
Benefits: (for Full-Time positions) which begin on the first day of employment include:
- Health, dental, life and long-term disability insurance
- Health reimbursement and flexible spending accounts
- Retirement savings plan
- 2 weeks vacation first year, 3 personal days, 11 holidays and 15 sick days first year
- Mileage reimbursement
- Flexible four-day work week for some positions
How to Apply: Send a resume and detailed cover letter describing your experience, qualifications and salary history to:
One Merchant Street
Sharon, MA 02067
HESSCO seeks a dynamic person for a full time challenging position to supervise and coordinate home care services for Care Management, Information and Referral and Nursing Supervisors, the activities of Care Management, I&R, Intake and Nursing Staffs.
Responsibilities include development and implementation of training programs for all staff in the department. The position also oversees the Protective Service Program, Family Caregiver Program, Senior Care Options and One Care Programs. Responsible for department-level budget monitoring, statistical analysis and other administrative functions associated with the State Home Care Program. Also responsible for compliance with all Executive Office of Elder Affairs Program Instructions, timelines and mandates required under the jurisdiction of the Home Care Program.
Graduate degree in social work or related field and five years of experience in Human Services or
Undergraduate degree and eight years of experience
Demonstrated organizational and management skills, preferable in human service programs.
Working knowledge of elder service programs.ASSISTANT CARE MANAGER SUPERVISOR
HESSCO, a non profit social services agency, is seeking a full time (37.5 hours/week) Assistant Supervisor to provide support to the Care Manager staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in interviewing, hiring and training for Case Managers.
- Liaison between clients and Case Management staff.
- Lead contact to field calls for Case Managers in the field or out of the office.
- Provide appropriate follow up documentation.
- Assist Case Managers by initiating follow-up calls on missing client reports and by calling collateral contacts, if needed, to help locate missing clients.
- Provide backup coverage on challenging cases and for CM vacations.
- Work with Transitions Specialist in the Management of Frequently Hospitalized consumers.
- Work with CM Supervisors on items such as: Care Plan endings, transfer of Programs, Case Manager Rime Study and other duties
- Human Service B.A.
- Experience as a CM
- Good organizational, telephone and computer skills necessary.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task very important.
Full time position available to provide in-home assessments to coordinate services for elders and individuals with disabilities to remain living independently in the community. Responsibilities include evaluating and determining consumer needs in accordance with eligibility guidelines, and coordinating and monitoring service plans to assist consumers to remain safely at home.
Human Service B.A. required; BSW preferred. Salary differential for LSW. Good assessment, writing, accurate record keeping and computer skills necessary. Ability to manage a case load.
Reliable personal transportation.
Flexible four-day work week possibility.