Join the HESSCO Team!
Since 1977 HESSCO (Health and Social Services Consortium, Inc.) has coordinated care services and provided support, information and referral for older adults, individuals living with a disability and their caregivers and families in the Massachusetts towns of Canton, Dedham, Foxborough, Medfield, Millis, Norfolk, Norwood, Plainville, Sharon, Walpole, Westwood and Wrentham. HESSCO is located conveniently off Route 1N on the Sharon/Walpole line with ample, free parking. HESSCO is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Come join a team dedicated to helping consumers and families find the care and services they need to Age Well in the community.
Benefits: (for Full-Time positions) which begin on the first day of employment include:
- Health, dental, life and long-term disability insurance
- Health reimbursement and flexible spending accounts
- Retirement savings plan
- 2 weeks vacation first year, 3 personal days, 11 holidays and 15 sick days first year
- Mileage reimbursement
- Flexible four-day work week for some positions
How to Apply: Send a resume and detailed cover letter describing your experience, qualifications and salary history to:
One Merchant Street
Sharon, MA 02067
Part time position available (20 hours per week) to assess the needs of elders, determine eligibility for programs, develop and monitor plans and advocate for elders. Identify financial, medical, mental health and other needs and refer to appropriate agency.
Qualifications: Human Service B.A. required, BSW preferred. Mass. SW license eligibility preferred. Good assessment, writing and computer skills necessary.
Benefits: Vacation leave, sick leave and holiday pay.
Salary: $17,067/yearCOMMUNITY RELATIONS MANAGER
Part-time, 30 hours per week position to maintain the community relations initiatives of HESSCO through community outreach, communications, website maintenance and social media efforts. Also responsible for managing the Volunteer Program and organizing an annual Volunteer Dinner.
Responsibilities include HESSCOs event fundraising efforts for the annual Mick Morgan’s 5K Road Race, Age Well conference and an annual direct mail appeal.
- Bachelor’s degree required and 4-7 years of solid experience in volunteer services, nonprofit program management and/or fund development.
- Successful demonstration of event planning and logistics management with proven track record of securing event sponsorships.
- Strong skill set in database management, professional/creative writing, and proficiency in Microsoft Programs.
Excellent benefits which include health insurance, life and long-term disability insurance, 403(b) retirement saving plan, 2 weeks’ vacation first year, 15 sick days first year and 11 holidays.