Join the HESSCO Team!
Since 1977 HESSCO (Health and Social Services Consortium, Inc.) has coordinated care services and provided support, information and referral for older adults, individuals living with a disability and their caregivers and families in the Massachusetts towns of Canton, Dedham, Foxborough, Medfield, Millis, Norfolk, Norwood, Plainville, Sharon, Walpole, Westwood and Wrentham. HESSCO is located conveniently off Route 1N on the Sharon/Walpole line with ample, free parking. HESSCO is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Come join a team dedicated to helping consumers and families find the care and services they need to Age Well in the community.
Benefits: (for Full-Time positions) which begin on the first day of employment include:
- Health, dental, life and long-term disability insurance
- Health reimbursement and flexible spending accounts
- Retirement savings plan
- 2 weeks vacation first year, 3 personal days, 11 holidays and 15 sick days first year
- Mileage reimbursement
- Flexible four-day work week for some positions
How to Apply: Send a resume and detailed cover letter describing your experience, qualifications and salary history to:
One Merchant Street
Sharon, MA 02067
Full time (37.5 hours/week) position available to assist the Home Care Supervisors with the day-to-day operation of their department.
Responsibilities include ensuring that the highest quality of customer service is delivered to consumers and vendors, overseeing the assessment and linkage of older adults/individuals with disabilities to services and community programs (including making necessary referrals to programs).
- Undergraduate degree in Human Services. BSW preferred.
- 1-2 years of Home Care experience preferred.
- Strong communicator; both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word; adept to learning new software programs.
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
- Self-starter; able to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage time effectively.