Join the HESSCO Team!
Since 1977 HESSCO (Health and Social Services Consortium, Inc.) has coordinated care services and provided support, information and referral for older adults, individuals living with a disability and their caregivers and families in the Massachusetts towns of Canton, Dedham, Foxborough, Medfield, Millis, Norfolk, Norwood, Plainville, Sharon, Walpole, Westwood and Wrentham. HESSCO is located conveniently off Route 1N on the Sharon/Walpole line with ample, free parking. HESSCO is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Come join a team dedicated to helping consumers and families find the care and services they need to Age Well in the community.
Benefits: (for Full-Time positions) which begin on the first day of employment include:
- Health, dental, life and long-term disability insurance
- Health reimbursement and flexible spending accounts
- Retirement savings plan
- 2 weeks vacation first year, 3 personal days, 11 holidays and 15 sick days first year
- Mileage reimbursement
- Flexible four-day work week for some positions
How to Apply: Send a resume and detailed cover letter describing your experience, qualifications and salary history to:
One Merchant Street
Sharon, MA 02067
HESSCO, a non profit social services agency, is seeking a full time (37.5 hours/week) Assistant Supervisor to provide support to the Care Manager staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in interviewing, hiring and training for Case Managers.
- Liaison between clients and Case Management staff.
- Lead contact to field calls for Case Managers in the field or out of the office.
- Provide appropriate follow up documentation.
- Assist Case Managers by initiating follow-up calls on missing client reports and by calling collateral contacts, if needed, to help locate missing clients.
- Provide backup coverage on challenging cases and for CM vacations.
- Work with Transitions Specialist in the Management of Frequently Hospitalized consumers.
- Work with CM Supervisors on items such as: Care Plan endings, transfer of Programs, Case Manager Rime Study and other duties
- Human Service B.A.
- Experience as a CM
- Good organizational, telephone and computer skills necessary.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task very important.
HESSCO is seeking a dynamic candidate to join our team as Director of Human Resources. This part time (20 hours per week) position administers and oversees all personnel functions and fringe benefits for agency staff. Responsibilities include planning, development and implementation of human resource functions and systems. This candidate will also support all employee relations and liaison to the union.
- Associate’s degree in related field required or
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred or
- 5-10 years’ experience as Human Resources Manager or HR Generalist
- Human Resource experience required
- Experience with Personnel and fringe benefit administration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with computer skills
- Ability to interact cooperatively with staff of all levels