Join the HESSCO Team!
Since 1977 HESSCO (Health and Social Services Consortium, Inc.) has coordinated care services and provided support, information and referral for older adults, individuals living with a disability and their caregivers and families in the Massachusetts towns of Canton, Dedham, Foxborough, Medfield, Millis, Norfolk, Norwood, Plainville, Sharon, Walpole, Westwood and Wrentham. HESSCO is located conveniently off Route 1N on the Sharon/Walpole line with ample, free parking. HESSCO is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Come join a team dedicated to helping consumers and families find the care and services they need to Age Well in the community.
Benefits: (for Full-Time positions) which begin on the first day of employment include:
- Health, dental, life and long-term disability insurance
- Health reimbursement and flexible spending accounts
- Retirement savings plan
- 2 weeks vacation first year, 3 personal days, 11 holidays and 15 sick days first year
- Mileage reimbursement
- Flexible four-day work week for some positions
How to Apply: Send a resume and detailed cover letter describing your experience and qualifications to:
One Merchant Street
Sharon, MA 02067
HESSCO has a full time (37.5 hours/week) Contracts Manager position available to oversee the daily operations of the Purchased Services Department.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Contracts Manager is responsible for the development and maintenance of all purchased service contracts and relationships, evaluation of vendors, on-site monitoring, auditing and the contract bid process.
- Oversee the daily operations of the Purchased Services Department, ensuring accurate processing of all service-related data entry including openings, changes, closings, and transfers for consumers between care enrollments/programs.
- Administer the Request for Proposal process for service provider contracts.
- Conduct vendor audits and monitoring for contract compliance according to the funding source requirements.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with provider agencies through regular communication and problem resolution.
- Maintain the complaint/compliment log on vendors for use with quality assurance and vendor re-contracting. Conducts analysis of information.
- Maintain updated contracts in SAMS and work with the Fiscal Department around vendor billing issues.
- Conduct satisfaction surveys on vendor performance.
- Represent the agency in the community and at the Executive Office of Elder Affairs. Plan and present an annual vendor training.
- Recruiting new vendors for identified gaps in service area.
- Provide supervision and oversee process for new referrals.
- Maintain and enforce strict confidentiality standards.
- Assist the department by participating in projects as appropriate and assigned.
B.A. plus three years of experience in human services environment OR six years of experience in human service environment. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated leadership ability, strong organizational and interpersonal skills required; supervisory experience preferred. Experience in report writing in SAMS or other client tracking system. Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office.
MEAL SITE MANAGERS
Two openings available to work in an elderly nutrition program; one in Foxboro and one in Plainville. Responsible for coordinating Meals on Wheels, serving prepared, hot noon lunches at meal site, maintaining records and supervising volunteers.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Salary: $13 per hour
Benefits: Accrued vacation and sick leave and holiday pay
Please send resume or call Jayne Davis at 781-784-4944