HESSCO Goes Purple for Alzheimer’s
Throughout the month of June, HESSCO has joined the Alzheimer’s Association to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer’s Disease and related dementias.
- We’re walking – Team HESSCO is up! Join or donate to our team – for the Neponset Valley Walk to End Alzheimer’s September 22, 2018. The money we have raised this month will be pledged to our team to help us reach our team goal.
- We’re recognizing The Longest Day – June 21st is the summer solstice and the Alzheimer’s Association’s The Longest Day®, an event that asks people worldwide to select any activity they love to raise funds and awareness to help end Alzheimer’s. The longest day of the year is symbolic recognition of the challenge caregivers face.
- We’re “Weathering the Storm” – A bulletin board has been designed with an umbrella and raindrops, each entitled with a different weather related song.
- We’re planting “Seeds of Hope” – As a symbol of our support, “Seeds of Hope” have been planted and cared for.
- We’re “Quilting” – Each staff member has contributed his/her own personalized “Square of Inspiration” to be incorporated into our company quilt which will showcase each other’s individuality.
- We’re “Going Purple” – We have answered the call to action by going purple and raising awareness this June. The more people know about Alzheimer’s, the more action we inspire.
Together we can #EndAlz!